Tuesday, November 17, 2009

context

i made a list tonight.. a manifesting list. i made a list like this once before regarding 'my perfect job'.. and almost before the ink dried i was in the HR office hearing my position was being eliminated, the first step toward the perfect job that manifested in the process.

so tonight i made a list describing 'my perfect body.'

the puzzle is finally coming together for me, i think. i've spent the past many months trying to assimilate all the pieces. putting together what i know to be true and what i've experienced. checking with physicians and checking with measurements. increasing this and decreasing that. cleaning out all the complicating factors. and still when i had all the pieces on the table, it just wouldn't gel.

like a puzzle without the edges in place. clusters of understanding, but no context.

mind and body. mind and body. i read all these books about the mind-body relationship related to disease and illness and when it comes to my health and fitness, i forget the lesson.

so i made a list. i'm putting my mind in the right place about my body and knowing my body will follow. i'm putting my mind and my body on the same side as partners; rather than adversaries. i'm choosing to trust my body, to give it credit for the protection it's given me and to return that protection in kind.

i'm putting the four corners in place and securing the edges. things are starting to make sense.

d: my perfect body.
b: i have the pieces to work with.
g: my perfectly healthy body.

No comments:

Post a Comment