Monday, June 8, 2009

tunnel

Baby I could be your answer
to everything you ever wanted
I could be your lost soul...

I gotta get outta here
I can't take it anymore
I'm gonna leave it all behind
I don't want this trouble
baby I'm in trouble


Take me take me to your promise
promise me you'll always keep it
no matter what I do...

~ from Trouble by divine maggees
~photo by renee lewis




on an early date haley and i discovered the krog street tunnel together. the urban embrace of graffiti surrounded us and we were lost in the black. and each other. i don't think i've come out of that tunnel yet.

dark.
escape.
immersion.

and then a glow emerges from the shadows. it lights up haley's eyes. i feel safe in her strong arms. the darkness fades as our senses adjust and heighten.

light.
direction.
support.

a tunnel through the trouble.

d: a promise.
b: i am not lost.
g: i am found.

No comments:

Post a Comment