Monday, July 27, 2009

sidenote

i can honestly say that i haven't ever fallen as far behind on my blog as i am right now. three entries are necessary in order to be caught up and i know you're thinking this one is cheating, right? (just hold on a second.)

i'm not sure if i'm at a creative lull or a productivity lull or just stuck in a puppy lullaby, but whatever it is, i haven't made time to write a priority. tonight, i want to break out of the lull. i want to catch up. i want to tell the stories that are swirling around in my head.

so, tonight i am doing that. this is not a dbg blog. this is a sidenote. it's a promise. it's an IOU. it's me giving you my word that i have ideas. i have emails sitting in my inbox with blog starters (my repository for random thoughts), i have scraps of paper in my purse with scrawled sentence fragments, i have photo inspired words on the tip of my tongue.

and i will catch up. (and yes, i'll backdate the missing blogs. sorry. i can't stand a broken pattern.)

No comments:

Post a Comment