Monday, July 20, 2009

vacation

it feels like i've been on vacation since june 26th. it's now july 20th, so that's nearly a month. it feels good. damn good.

of course, there have been days i've been at work. and i've had lots of productivity - and very few days of pure leisure - i always have a full agenda and very little sleep, it seems. but the past month has been absolutely amazing.

i could definitely live like this all the time. and in fact, i think i will. many people do and i want to. a life of doing exactly what i want. productivity pointed in the direction of my pleasures, rather than the direction of necessity.

tonight, i can't stop looking at this picture of haley and me, from florida. though we have many other photos of us together, beautiful professional artistic photos that i love, this one strikes me in its raw, unedited purity.

i see a truth there about us. the truth that gives my visions energy and a truth that raises my frequency to a level that can attract the life of vacation i desire for us.

that truth is love.

d: a beach home for my vacation life
b: i have claimed a life pursuing my pleasures.
g: the truth i see in the photo is there to be seen...

No comments:

Post a Comment